Independent Consultant Agreement
1. I certify I am at least 18 years of age and am a permanent resident of the United States or one of its territories.
2. Upon acceptance of this application by Snaps To It!, this application becomes a binding legal agreement and I will become authorized to sell Snaps To It!’s products and be an Independent Consultant.
3. I understand and agree by my signature I acknowledge my sponsor is my official sponsor of record and my Consultant file will always reflect this fact. Snaps To It! will not agree to the transfer of the Independent Consultant to another sponsor and/or Leader subsequent to the acceptance of this Application-Agreement by Snaps To It!.
4. I understand and agree I am an independent contractor and not an employee of Snaps To It! for any purpose including, but not limited to, federal, state and local taxes. I am responsible for expenses incurred by my business, including sales tax, income tax and self-employment tax. Snaps To It! does not provide me with Worker’s Compensation insurance, unemployment compensation or any other employee-type benefit. I understand I have no authority to bind the company to any obligation.
5. I understand and agree as an Independent Consultant, I am entitled to all the benefits of the position in accordance with the policies and procedures of Snaps To It! as they are modified and published from time to time in any company authorized publications.
6. I understand and agree to purchase the kit of Snaps To It! product and orientation materials in order to become an Independent Consultant. I am not required to maintain inventory.
7. I understand I am entitled to cancel participation as a Consultant with Snaps To It! at any time and for any reason upon notice to the company. I understand all sales kit materials must be in resalable condition and in the current line in order to be returned. Anything not returned in resalable condition, as determined solely by Snaps To It! will be charged back at full retail minus 30%. Returns will not be accepted after 1 (one) year.
8. I understand and agree I will apply my best efforts toward the promotion and sales of Snaps To It! products and Snaps To It! opportunity. I will promote Snaps To It! name in a manner favorable to me and to Snaps To It!. I understand and agree I am free to sell Snaps To It! products and sponsor Snaps To It! Independent Consultants anywhere in the United States and its territories.
9. I understand and agree I will present Snaps To It! products in accordance with the product descriptions in any company-authorized publications. I will not misrepresent or minimize information on description and safe and proper use of any and all of Snaps To It! products. I will present Snaps To It! Compensation Plan in accordance with the descriptions and guidelines set forth in any company authorized publications.
10. I understand and agree I will comply with Snaps To It! policies and procedures as set forth in any company authorized publications as modified and published from time to time. I will comply with Snaps To It! trademark, telephone listing and advertising guidelines and use the name, trademarks and logo of Snaps To It! only as specifically authorized.
11. I understand and agree Snaps To It! is committed to providing the most benefit to customers and Independent Consultants dedicated to establishing successful businesses. My becoming an Independent Consultant does not constitute the sale of a franchise, nor are there any exclusive territories granted to anyone. No franchise fees have been paid nor am I acquiring any interest in a security by accepting this Consultant Application – Agreement.
12. I understand and agree I am solely responsible for the maintenance of my account with Snaps To It! and will remit all payments due in a timely manner. Should my account go to collections, I am solely responsible for any legal fees incurred by Snaps To It! in the collection of my account.
13. I understand and agree Snaps To It! will defend and hold me harmless from any claim of damage or injury from the proper use of Snaps To It! products. Snaps To It! will not defend and hold an Independent Consultant harmless from a claim of damage or injury arising from usage recommended by the Independent Consultant contrary to Snaps To It! written information for safe and proper use of Snaps To It! product.
14. I understand and agree Snaps To It! is dedicated to the growth and success of each Independent Consultant’s business and will not arbitrarily terminate this Consultant Application-Agreement. However, Snaps To It! does reserve the right to terminate this Consultant Application-Agreement at any time, if I misrepresent Snaps To It! products by making claims contrary to the authorized product literature, or discrediting Snaps To It! name, or failing to comply with any clause of the Application-Agreement, or failing to comply with any published Snaps To It! policy or procedure, or for any other cause. Only Snaps To It! and I may terminate this Application-Agreement.
15. I understand and agree Independent Consultants shall not sell non-company products to other Consultants or in any way promote to Consultants opportunities in marketing programs of other companies, except with prior written approval from Snaps To It!. In addition, I agree for a period of one year after termination from Snaps To It!, I shall not directly or indirectly solicit consultants or customers of Snaps To It! or otherwise engage directly or indirectly in raiding activities with respect to employees, Independent Consultants and customers of Snaps To It!.
16. I understand and agree Snaps To It! replicated website will be maintained for me with my exclusive web address and I am required to have said website in order to maintain my status as an active Snaps To It! Independent Consultant. I agree to pay $10 per month for the maintenance of the website. Snaps To It! agrees to charge the credit card associated with this Application-Agreement the total amount of the portal subscription monthly, until I make other payment arrangements.
17. I understand and agree the terms and conditions of the Consultant Application-Agreement take precedence over any other presentations made to me by other parties.
18. I understand and agree this Consultant Application-Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, any disputes or actions shall be brought in the State of California. Should any provision herein be deemed unenforceable, the remainder of this agreement shall remain in effect.
19. I understand and agree this Consultant Application-Agreement shall be void if assigned or transferred by me.
20. This Agreement constitutes the entire agreement between the Independent Consultant and Snaps To It! and no other promises, representations, guarantees, or agreements of any kind shall be valid unless in writing and signed by both parties.
Snaps To It!
170 James Road
American Canyon, CA 94503
Our product replacement policy is pretty short:
The replacement guarantee offers replacement (or exchange) on fashion jewelry that has a defect within the first 30 days. The 30 days begins with the date stamped on the customer order receipt that comes attached to the jewelry order.
From 31-60 days, the item can be exchanged/replaced for $6.50 per item to cover the return postage and handling.
The item(s) must be returned to Snaps To It! at the customers expense with the original customer order receipt that came attached to the jewelry order.
Original shipping charges are not refundable. Consultants are not authorized to accept returns. Customers should send items directly to:
Snaps To It!
New IC Application Form #32015 v.1.0 01/29/2015
Consultant Monthly Subscription Agreement
1. Website Subscription is required for all Sales Consultants. Full system access for US consultants will have a monthly subscription, currently $9.95 USD. Monthly subscription fees subject to change with 30 days notice to all active Consultants. This will offer all features of the Consultant Back Office and the Consultant replicated website.
2. The recurring subscription fees will be processed monthly by Snaps To It’s payment gateway.
3. Credit Card Payment Failures:
a. A Consultant who gets locked out due to failure in monthly recurring payment will still remain “Active” in the system for 30 days while payment updates are arranged. After 30 days, the account will be locked.
b. If the card is declined for enrollment, Consultant will see a message explaining card failure and a need to change card details. If consultant changes the card details and that works, enrollment gets completed. The Consultant must contact Snaps To It Corporate to update subscription service payment information.
c. If a Consultant account gets locked due to the failure in paying the recurring subscription fees, the Consultant will inform Snaps To It. Snaps To It admin will take the updated credit card information and process any failed payments as well as adjusting the current payment method and bringing the Consultant current with all fees. Snaps To It Admin will then unlock the account and the Consultant can log in to the System.
4. A Consultant who gets locked out due to failure in monthly recurring payment will still remain “Active” in the system for 30 days while payment updates are arranged. After 60 days, the Consultant will be notified of the failure to comply with the required website subscription. Within 7 days of receiving this notification, the Consultant must contact Snaps To It Admin to update their subscription information or the Consultant’s account and distributor agreement will be canceled.
5. If a Consultant resigns, no refunds or adjustments will be made for website payments made. Resignation notification must be made in writing (email or mail) in order for Snaps To It to document the request.
6. Consultants with any website subscription questions should contact Snaps To It Admin directly.
By clicking the button below I agree to the Independent Consultant Agreement and the Consultant Monthly Subscription Agreement.
Snaps To It is a ground floor opportunity that is designed to be fun and rewarding for everyone involved! I am committed to working with my team of Business Partners and Independent Consultants to build a strong company that is committed to providing a great quality product for our customers and an amazing business opportunity! Snaps To It! was started in January 2015. View More